Whether you call in from home, work in an open office or constantly shift your base of operations, ThinkVision T27hv-20 makes collaboration across distance easy for modern employees like you. That’s because it puts every feature you need at your fingertips while taking commonly faced problems out of the picture. It’s a pro at handling image and sound to give a world-class videoconferencing experience. On top of all the features you’d hope for, like 1080p IRRGB webcam, noise cancelling mics and powerful speakers, T27hv-20 comes packed with advanced features that put it in a class of its own. For instance, if you’re in a shared space and concerned that prying eyes will peek at your confidential data, Smart Guard, powered by Glance by Mirametrix® Software1, blurs your screen the moment you look or move away, or if it detects someone looking over your shoulder. And while you’re mid-conference or just plain busy, the “ON AIR”-style Smart Traffic Light comes on to warn colleagues, or excited children, not to disturb you. To optimise energy efficiency, Smart Energy turns off your screen when it senses that you’ve moved away from your desk. And because ThinkVision T27hv-20 is a USB-C Hub monitor, it has superb connectivity: with a single cable, you can transfer data, video and even Ethernet signals all at once while powering devices up to 90W2, and even daisy chain a second monitor by DP out for greater productivity.
Features & Benefits
- A display of professionalism: This 27-inch QHD In-Plane Switching panel monitor will make any content you throw onto it look its very best: from your colleagues’ faces on the other side of the world to high-definition video content to gorgeous visuals that enliven your presentation. And it will sound just as good it looks. Two 3W front-facing speakers deliver videoconferencing colleagues’ input with crystal-clear sound. Meanwhile, thanks to intelligent Synaptics AUDIOSMART® technology, dual built-in microphones pick up only sounds that come from in front of the screen, while canceling sounds that come from the left and right. That way, your colleagues get to hear you, not your environment, letting everyone get on with business. Not only that. They’ll see you better too because T27hv’s integrated 1080p IRRGB camera can be adjusted to frame you at the perfect angle while you sit in the position that’s most comfortable for you.
- Your business, secured and assured: If you deal with sensitive data, sharing office space can have its tradeoffs. That’s why T27hv automatically blurs your screen the moment you look away or get up and leave your desk through Glance by Mirametrix® Software. In multi-screen setups, it can even sense when you’re looking at the other screen and blurs your content to keep prying eyes at bay. And when you’re not at your workstation, its Smart Energy technology senses this and dims your display, both saving energy and doubling down on your security. If you’re based in an open-plan office, Smart Traffic Light warns others when you’re videoconferencing or focusing on urgent tasks, so you don’t have to deal with interruptions. To save you time and hassle logging on, and give you an added layer of security, you can log in fast with facial recognition without typing your password. And for extra peace of mind, the built-in webcam’s physical privacy shutter actually closes over the camera when not in use, so you can operate in complete confidentiality.
- All connectivity, No clutter : Make your workday simpler and more efficient. With Lenovo’s Smart Power technology dynamically controlling power throughout the monitor and the devices connected to it, you can eliminate messy power supply cables and improve your energy efficiency. Multitasking masters can broaden their horizons, literally, by daisy chaining a second monitor through the DP out port. And you can connect external storage, a keyboard or connect other mission-critical devices through multiple ports like HDMI 1.4, DP 1.2 and USB-A. If you suddenly have to switch to headphones on a call, they’ll always be close at hand, hanging from the convenient headphones hook just above the combo Audio port, cutting out desktop clutter and precious seconds of awkward fumbling time.
- Reduce fatigue, Boost comfort: Whether in the office or working from a home setup, today business means screen time. The TÜV Rheinland Eye Comfort-certified ThinkVision T27hv protects your eyes from the discomfort of eye strain with Natural Low Blue Light technology without creating yellow-skewed images. That’s why ThinkVision T27hv protects users from health problems such as digital eye strain. Its Eyesafe® certified technology meets the strongest industry standards, reducing blue light, while keep the color accuracy. The monitor’s built-in 1080p IRRGB camera adjusts its angle to frame you perfectly and comfortably. With an ergonomic stand that lifts the screen up to 135 mm, tilts between -5° and 35° front to back, pivots -90° to +90° and swivels -45° to +45° left to right, your whole display is always in the most comfortable spot for your individual needs. If you’ve ever struggled to plug in headphones mid-conference call because the port is hidden on the back of the monitor you’ll appreciate T27hv’s easily accessible side-facing audio 3.5 mm jack for combined audio in and out.
What's in the Box
- Monitor with stand
- 1 x Power cable (1.8 m)
- 1 x USB Type-C to Type-C cable (1.8 m)
- 1 x HDMI cable (1.8m) (PRC only)
- 1 x USB Type-C to Type-A cable (1.8m) (NA only)
- Quick setup guide
|View Area||596.74x335.67 mm|
|Dot / Pixel Per Inch||109 dpi|
|View Angle (H / V)||178° / 178°|
|Response Time||4 ms (Extreme mode) / 6 ms (Typical mode)|
|Color Support||Color Support|
|Color Gamut||99% sRGB|
|Camera||1080p IR+RGB camera|
|Power Consumption (Typical / Maximum)||25W / 148W|
|Stand||Tilt, Swivel, Pivot, Height Adjust Stand|
|Case Color||Raven Black|
|Dimensions with Stand (HxWxD)||608.6x613.6x208 mm / 23.96x24.16x8.19 inches|
|Weight (Including Stand)||7.35 kg / 16.20 lbs.|
|Mounting||Supports VESA mount 100mm|
|USB Port||4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (1x BC 1.2)|
|Video Connector||1x HDMI® 1.4, 1x DP 1.2, 1x DP Out, 1x USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1|
|Network Connectivity||1x RJ45, Ethernet (10M/100M/1000M)|
|Video Cables||USB Type-C® to Type-C cable|